All About Personal Redemptive Stories on the Web

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

About Me

I am not a skilled writer. Nor am I experienced in blogging. See more disclaimers.

I’ve spent the last 12 years in full time college ministry with Campus Crusade for Christ. I’m a Georgia Tech grad and a Georgia native. I have one wonderful wife and three small and very active children.

My experience with redemptive stories began at an early age – being exposed to dozens of human interest stories via my mother – who is a newspaper journalist.

During the summer of 2000, I interviewed and chronicled the stories of about two hundred college students during a
content-enrichment project for EveryStudent.com. In 2003, I helped create StorySpot.com – a place online where people can share how God has changed their life.

See more about me at
http://www.HandsHeadlines.com
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?